Hi all ML.

I'm tryng to combine supermount with nbd...

nbd iw working good now but only with manual mount /umount from server console, so i decided to try something more evolved like supermount ...
i've tried with a very smple configuration, thinking about the nbd device like it was a local block device , putting in fstab a string like this ;

none /mnt/cdrom *supermount* fs=auto,dev=/dev/cdroms/cdrom1,--,users,ro,exec 0 0

but nothing seems to work :(

I've seen that there is also the module supermount.o compiled in the 2.4.24-ltsp modules tree (i'm using ltsp-4) so i tought that i need a sort of configuration also on thinclient side but have no idea of what to do ... is there anyone knowing something more about it?

Thanks a lot in advance, bye
Primero