Hi there!

I want to be able to have all the clients on the ltsp network login automatically. After looking around the web I found this:
[X-ws004:0-Core] AutoLoginEnable=true AutoLoginUser=jam
[X-ws005:0-Core] AutoLoginEnable=true AutoLoginUser=fred
[X-ws006:0-Core] AutoLoginEnable=true AutoLoginUser=betty

to be entered in the kdmrc file. I have tried this and the clients still go the login screen. I have tried changing the workstation name to workstation1 etc. to match the accounts I have setup in users.

Any help on this would be most appreciated.

P.S. yes I'm a linux newbie so be gentle :)