Hi,

I set up remote access to our terminal server using an SSHVNC applet.  This
allows any of our users to access their normal LTSP session from anywhere
without installing any software or doing any configuration.  All they need is
the url, and their normal username and password.  I wrote up some notes on the
configuration.  There are also some screenshots.

http://network.gouldacademy.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=21

Hope this is useful to others.  I wrote this up pretty quickly, so if you have
questions or suggestions, please let me know.

--
Derek Dresser
http://network.gouldacademy.org/

"What is research but a blind date with knowledge?"
       --Will Harvey