Hi, i've got a "fat" client acting as a printer / scanner server, this
ws is going to be used by a worker.  I want to mount /home from the ltsp
server so this user can access his data and share info with other
workers.

how can i manage access rights when this user creates its files?  (so
they have user's ownership insted of nfsnobody?)

i hope i made myself clear, so anyone can help me.

Thanks a lot!

Regards

Andres Mujica
SEAQ