Contents of /etc/hosts is
127.0.0.1       DanaLinux       localhost       localhost.localdomain
192.168.0.6     DanaLinux
192.168.0.102   ws001
192.168.0.103   ws002
As I understand it, only the IP is necessary and the
rest is so we can use names instead. That's simplistic
but that's all there ever was. I will be uncommenting
this line for more testing:
# 192.168.0.77    dfprouter
I will plug this machine back in. It has RH9 Linux
loaded also and I have used NFS both ways. Once it's
on and checked, I will make a boot floppy and try it
out.
Regards,
Dana