Hi ,
I've noted that when I choose "Turn off the computer" from the main menu
on the workstation the XServer seems to restart ( on the wks) but it
freezes displaying the X (mouse pointer).

After power off and on the Wks does not load the desktop ( it just
remain on the same point as described before ) until I turn off and on
the SERVER.

Is that behaviour correct or did I miscofigure something ?

In any case how should I avoid having to reset the server any time a
user chooses "Turn off the computer" on a WKS.

Thank you
Mauricio