The urpmi.addmedia tool is your friend ; you can tell it to look for th
installation files either from your hard disk, or from a ftp server.

The gui tool for it is in th mandrake control center.

For more, ask me in private, this is no ltsp stuff.

Romain.

--
Romain Surleau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Université de Bourgogne