On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 11:55:28AM +0530, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:
> It appears that getltscfg SEGVs if you set the hostname to something
> like fully.qualified.domain.net.  This is easy to avoid, now that I
> know about it.  But it shouldn't SEGV.

I am also getting SEGVs when I declare PRINTER_0_TYPE.  If I remove
this declaration then it doesn't SEGV.  That's completely crazy.

Do you know about valgrind?!

Where is the source code from getltscfg?  I can't believe you have
gotten to "version 4.0" with such a flaky piece of code which is so
central to the whole system.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://openheartlogic.org