On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 12:09:32PM +0530, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:
> I am also getting SEGVs when I declare PRINTER_0_TYPE.  If I remove
> this declaration then it doesn't SEGV.  That's completely crazy.

I found that the LTSP 4.0 ISO includes getltscfg 0.02.  However,
getltscfg 0.03 is available as source.  Empirically, we found that
0.03 is MUCH MORE STABLE than 0.02.  So this really should be in the
LTSP 4.0 errata.

Sorry for getting excited, but we are in the midst of converting 50
Windoze PCs over to LTSP and are under some pressure.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://openheartlogic.org