Good day,

Client setup:
Pentium 75 Mhz
Nic: 3c509 ISA
Video card: Sis 315 Pro PCI

This works perfectly until I try to add a second PCI card (sound, USB adapter), whereupon I get the following error:

modprobe 3c509
Running dhclient
ERROR! No dhcpd-eth0.info file. This usually indicates that dhclient did not get a response from the DHCP server, or the NIC driver isn't working properly with the network card.

No amount of swapping cards around makes any difference. It only works if I don't have more than one pci card installed.

Can anybody help?
TIA
Andrew