> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>Dana,
>>
>>The dhcpd file looks fine.  I was hoping to see a problem with your
>>subnet mask or broadcast address.  I've seen that cause big problems.
>>
>>Ok, lemme ask this,  Can you cycle the power on the network switch ?
>>
>>Sometimes that causes problems.
>>
>>Also, it looks like you are using Etherboot, what version of Etherboot
>>is it ?   I ask, because i've seen problems with some of the 5.2.x
>>versions, and i've seen very good success with 5.0.11.  At the point
>>where it is failing for you, Etherboot should be completely out of the
>>picture, but it's worth looking into.
>>
>>Jim McQuillan
>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<cut>

Have you guys checked your syslog messages on the server to see what error message
mount
may be giving?
A quick way to look through the /var/log/messages file is as root to perform:

grep mountd /var/log/messages

If you see something like this:
Apr 27 17:44:29 nova rpc.mountd: refused mount request from orion.solnet for /home (/):
no export entry

It is a /etc/exports problem

Or you may be seing things like:
Apr 28 17:45:47 nova rpc.mountd: authenticated mount request from orion.solnet:693 for
/opt/ltsp/i386 (/opt/ltsp/i386)

Then you know your exported data is correctly mounted.
But try perhaps copying and pasting the result from the "grep" command.

Best regards
Jesper K. Pedersen