We have set up about 10 LTSP machines.  However, two old PCs are
giving up trouble.  Everything works fine until the boot process gets
to dhclient:

> Running dhclient
> ERROR! No dhcpd-eth0.info file. This usually indicates that dhclient did
> not get a response from the DHCP server, or the NIC driver isn't working
> properly with the network card.

I found a similar problem in the archive:

  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ltsp-discuss&m=108316135602522&w=2

However, we don't have two network cards.  We have a single PCI card
based on the Realtek 8029 chipset.  Tomorrow I'll see whether
Plug-N-Play in the BIOS makes a difference.  Any other ideas?

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://openheartlogic.org