Seekuel,

I'm guessing that you didn't run the kernel installation script.
That script will install the kernel modules.

Also, the 2.4.19-ltsp-1 kernel is fairly old.

I suggest that you install the ltsp_kernel-3.0.15 package, and
make sure that you either use the RPM, or if you do use the TGZ package,
you run the install.sh script.

Then, update your dhcpd.conf file to point to the correct filename to
load.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]