I am experiencing tiny fonts. I cruised through the
archives and see that many others have had this same
question, but I haven't seen a good answer for it.

Part of this, is total mystery for me. In
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/rc.local, I have added a line
XOPTS="$XOPTS -dpi 75"
Then, I boot up a diskless terminal and run xdpyinfo and see
dimensions: 433x325
resolution: 60x60
which is much too small

I change to -dpi 96 and see
dimensions: 339x254
resolution: 77x77
This is better.

Now on a 2nd server, with diskless terminals that have different
cards, I get way different results.
-dpi 75
dimensions: 390x260
resolution: 67x75

-dpi 96
dimensions: 305x203
resolution: 85x96

So, this seems like a lot of voodoo to me. Can anyone
shine a very bright light for me? Thanks, tons!

dennis - have gudulka, will travel
http://KafanaKlub.com

balkanalia!
12 Aug - 15 Aug 2004