Thanks. I will look in the bios and see if I can increase the memory to
the display card. Is there any other way to do it apart from a new
display card?
I have set the LTS.conf file to Cirrus as I believe this is the card in
the box.

On Thu, 2004-06-10 at 03:11, Krsnendu dasa wrote:
>  I have some old IBM P 133 clients connecting to the server. The
> maximum resolution seems to be 640X480. Is there anyway to minimize
> things of the screen to maximize usable space?
> On the desktop I can make the taskbar tiny.
> In Open office is there anyway I can maximize space for working?
If you can increase memory of the display card to 2mb or put in a new
display card then you should be able to boost resolution to 1024x768
with colour depth of 16. I have not worked with IBM machines but some
machines have settings in BIOS where you can allocate more memory to
display. This could also do the trick.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux