I know this has been discussed before, but I'm not sure there was any resolution. I've had a workstation crash again recently.

Is there anyone that does NOT have this problem?

What is different with those that do have this problem and those who do not?

me: LTSP 3.0 RH 9 Athlon XP 1700 1GB DDR, 1GB swap Via mobo Raid 1 IDE 10 workstations, 32MB+ RAM 100Mbps switched 4 workstations attached via ~10Mbps (remote) NFS swap = N (one ws = Y)