Am Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2004 21:11 schrieb Peter Childs:
> Dieter Kroemer wrote:
>     Talking of having two nic cards in the server, I wish to run ltsp on
> both of them, however dhcp runs fine and hands out an ip but tftp fails
> to deliver the kernel on any but the first nic, Can't work out why...

Make sure that every client is given a "router" address (which should be the
LTSP host) so that it can handle having an other-server-interface's IP
address. Try setting up a next-server entry for those boxes on the second
ethernet with the second ethernet card's IP address.

Check
- xinetd config (if it limits by IP address)
- firewall
- /etc/hosts.allow

This error _might_ _possibly_ also occur if your xinetd (or inetd) starts up
before all interfaces are configured. Try restarting (x)inetd once while the
system is up just to exclude this.

Just this much in a rush - hth

Anselm