Hi Jim,

I update ltsp-utils to v0.7, but I still got checksum errors, so I
change my $LANG variable from "en_GB.UTF-8" to "en_GB" and the install
worked fine.

Regards,
Nigel.

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 06:27, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I've added some LANG code to the ltspadmin program, to prevent the
> checksum error that several people have reported.
>
> please upgrade the ltsp-utils package to v0.7, and give ltspadmin a try.
>
> You can find the package at:
>
>    http://www.ltsp.org/ltsp-4.1.html
>
> thanks,
>
> Jim McQuillan
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Craig Ringer wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 11:22, Joey S. Eisma wrote:
> > > Seems like many packages have the same problem.
> > >
> > > Where is this being set:
> > >
> > > Using wget, where's the URL?
> >
> > You'll want the contents of http://www.ltsp.org/ltsp-4.1/ . I used
> > something like
> >
> > wget -r -A .tgz,.ltsp -l 0 http://www.ltsp.org/ltsp-4.1/
> >
> > IIRC. I'd try exporting those two environment variables:
> >
> > export LANG=C
> > export LC_ALL=C
> >
> > and then trying ltspadmin again before resorting to wget, though.
> >
> > --
> > Craig Ringer

> > For additional LTSP help,   try #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net

Nigel Pallett,
Technical Director,
Optimus UK Limited,                       Phone: +44 (0)1926 852352
The Kenilworth Business Centre,             Fax: +44 (0)1926 855204
131 Warwick Road, Kenilworth,             Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CV8 1HY, United Kingdom.                Website: www.optimus.co.uk