I have redhat 9 + ltsp 4
whole keyboard works fine with startx
but with rdesktop my arrow keys, number pad, pg up, pg down, home, end, ins and delete doesn't work.
and there are no entries for keyboard in lts.conf

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, root wrote:

On Saturday 07 August 2004 02:28, Joey S. Eisma wrote:
Hi on ltsp4.1, my arrow keys, number pad, pg up, pg down, home, end, ins
and delete doesnt work.

What could be wrong?

If you're talking about the clients, it is probably the wrong keyboard defined in the lts.conf file. If it's on the server, most likely you have the wrong $LANG defined.