This question is a little off topic but hoping that maybe someone might be able to help out.

I need to be able to provide terminal access from the LTSP workstation to an openVMS server (no problem xterm, gterm, eterm etc) However there is an application that uses Regis (old Dec graphics "standard") to draw graphics on the terminal. So I need a Linux terminal emulation client that has Regis support. (i.e emulates a vt240 not just a vt220).

Google "linux regis" tends to return commercial products for windows clients to access linux servers but I want to access a openVMS server from a linux client ,via LTSP desktops, see it's vaguely on topic ;-)

Can do a windows product via wine if I get desperate but just wondering if anyone in LTSP land has come up against this older technology thin client requirement.

TIA's

Pete.