Hello,

thanks a lot for the help. Almost everthing works a wanted. A little
Problem remains. These Clienst which have faily old screens display
everything ok. But the normal flatscreens have a problem .. when I
scroll e.g. a file list in the browse, it seems as if the display is
too slow and the lines overwrite each other - this can become come
pletely unreadable!
Is it possible that the display is too slow ??? What could I do aganist
it?

Tanks a lot
Michael

--
Encrypted eMail welcome!
Get my OpenPGP-Key ID: 0x73173A85 from: wwwkeys.de.pgp.net