Anyone had any success with a linux 2.6 kernel as an application server?
I have wanted to move my FC1 app server to FC3 but I'm not convinced
that the FC3 kernels are stable enough.

My app server is a 4 way Xeon Dell PE 6600 with 4G of RAM. I have a
smaller Dual Xeon PE 2650 that I have been doing some testing on and
am not pleased with the results. Both system have been running FC1 with
its 2.4 kernel with few problems.

--
Norman Gaywood, Systems Administrator
School of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science

[EMAIL PROTECTED]            Phone: +61 (0)2 6773 2412
http://turing.une.edu.au/~norm    Fax:   +61 (0)2 6773 3312