I had some luck with simply putting a custom rc startup in the ltsp-config.
I ran into other problems with jumboframes, but this might work for you
with some small modifications.  I'm using ltsp 3.0.15... Best of luck.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] rc.d]$ pwd
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/rc.d
[EMAIL PROTECTED] rc.d]$ ls
sample  set_jumboframes
[EMAIL PROTECTED] rc.d]$ cat set_jumboframes
#!/bin/bash

echo -n "Enable jumbo frames on eth0 ..."
ifconfig eth0 mtu 9000 down up
echo "done"

In lts.conf put this line for terminals you want to set:
RCFILE_01      = set_jumboframes