[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> I had some luck with simply putting a custom rc startup in the ltsp-config.
> I ran into other problems with jumboframes, but this might work for you
> with some small modifications.  I'm using ltsp 3.0.15... Best of luck.

Well, what I did as the root user was:

[1] cd /tftpboot/lts/2.4.26-ltsp-2/
[2] gunzip -d initrd-2.4.26-ltsp-2.gz
[3] mount -o loop initrd-2.4.26-ltsp-2 /mnt/ltsp
[4] vi /mnt/ltsp/linuxrc
[5] and edited the line 204 of the /linuxrc script and added/set the rsize and
wsize to 4096 which will now look like this:
mount -n -o nolock,ro,rsize=4096,wsize=4096 ${NFS_IP}:${NFS_DIR} /mnt
[6] umount /mnt/ltsp
[7] gzip -c initrd-2.4.26-ltsp-2 > initrd-2.4.26-ltsp-2.gz

And I restarted the server just to make sure everything will start and the
changes will have an effect.  Unfortunately, I don't see any possitive effect
since I still got mounting NFS problems during bootup.

By the way, my server box is actually using the 192.168.250.11 IP address but
has an alias of 192.168.250.10 to which the alias is being used in my
/etc/dhcpd.conf and /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf.  In short, I'm using the IP
alias of 192.168.250.10 to be the LTSP server for the diskless workstations.

Do you think it has something to do with my NFS mounting problem?

Thanks again.

---
MARVIN T. PASCUAL
E-mail: mpascual AT qsr DOT com DOT ph