> Almost every day I get reports of people deploying LTSP in areas where
> their only client hardware is old donated equipment, and it's NOT i686
> stuff.
>
> I'm just not willing to abandon those folks.

Jim is correct - and the people using these Pentium II machines are not
just African schoolchildren.  LTSP offers huge value to small businesses
right here in the USA.  For example, my company was able to outfit our
entire sales department with LTSP thin-client workstations for a
fraction of the cost of using Windows workstations.

--
Sean Carolan
IT Director