Hello again Mohsen,
it seems that you have a problem with your network configuration.
her is a link for pxe-error descriptions.
http://www.emboot.com/faq-pxe.shtml
http://www.nwc-services.de/services/KB030826_1.html (German Page with english
text)
greetings wolfgang

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb am 23.03.05 08:27:51:

Dears,When i reboot my client,I receive following error:
PXE-E11 :  arp  timeout
PXE-E11 : arp timout
PXE-E38 : TFTP  cann't  open  connection
PXE-M0F : Exiting PXE ROM
Please help me