Hi every body,

I am a newbie to LTSP.

I am trying to configure LTSP on our linux server having following
specifications:
Pentium 4 - 1.5 Ghz
512 MB SDRAM
3COM's 3C905C-TX-M for connecting thin client
OS is Linux Fedora Core 3.

Thin Client specs:
Pentium 166 MHz
32Mb RAM
Netflex integrated ethernet card

I have configured LTSP to use etherboot with boot rom downloaded from rom-o-matic
DHCP is running and thinclient is getting IP address from server.
TFTPD is also runnig but client is not able to download the kernel image.
only dots(.) start appearing and process goes on.
I have followed all the procedures at ltsp.org and uses the latest version.

The boot image is at the correct place!!

what to do now?