Looking for [EMAIL PROTECTED] about IBM Netvista 8363
In reference to thread "Questions regarding NetVista 8364-EXX"
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11038888

Karl wrote (2005-02-28):
 Both Netvista 8363 and 8364 can be used with LTSP-4.1.
 If interested I can send you kernel and instructions.

I'm looking for that Kernel. I have a Netvista 8363 and have it working with LTSP 4.0 on Slackware 10.0. It boots remotely via TFTP without a CF card. X even comes up with the startx script, but the kernel I am using (from a page entitled "Installing LTSP on an IBM NetVista 2200L Thin Client HOWTO" which no longer exists) does not seem to have USB support compiled in. kdm_greet is sitting there all nice and pretty on my screen but I can't type or move the mouse. I didn't have the original .config for the kernel, I only have the compiled kernel itself, and I've tried to make the two modules it needs with the proper version for the kernel (2.4.21-ltsp-1) but I still get kernel modules version mismatches. I've come so far! I still need to get sound working, if I can get past this hurdle.

Are you still out there Karl? Anybody else with a Netvista 836x that has it working perfectly in LTSP 4.x?

-Chris Turner