-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Eilert
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005 08:59
An: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Ltsp-discuss] LTSP + vmware

The other day I downloaded a demo of vmware to my LTSP server to test if
it would run under such an environment. It would be needed for one user
only (me :-) ).

It didn't even completely install, got stuck somewhere with the graphics.

(And I was not sure if it tries to install another kernel or kernel
patch or whatever, which would be no good on my server...)

What I wish to ask is if anyone here has tried this and could tell me if
it is possible to run a vmware under these conditions anyway: Suse 9.1
server with LTSP 4.1.1.

Thanks a lot for all answers.

Rolf