Hi

1) When a client computer connects to an LTSP Server, is the Xserver on the client side running locally after the user logs on?

2) I have 3 workstations that are 3 times as fast as my LTSP server, so I was thinking about running the KDE or GNOME locally on each of the clients when the user logs on, so that I can avoid jamming my network and my server when 3 workstations are online.
Is it possible to run KDE or GNOME locally on LTSP on the workstation side?
I know that you can run local applications, but is it the same?
If it is possible, can someone show me how to do it?

3) I'm trying to boot to LTSP from the Integrated Network Device on each of our workstations. I was able to boot to LTSP successfully with Integrated 3COM 3C905x cards. However, on one of my client workstations, I have a Broadcom 440x Integrated Device on a Dell Optiplex GX240, however, I cannot seem to be able to boot from this Integrated Network Card to LTSP, it seems like LTSP doesn't recognize this Broadcom 440x. Can anyone help me with this or is it not possible?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Thank you.