Onsdag 22 juni 2005 02:54 skrev nigel barker:

Hi,

I seem to remember that tucows had a filemanager - or was it sf.net - that
closely resembled the explorer. Unfortunately I forgot its name. I used to
use it years ago on my LNX boxes.
May I sugges a search on the two sites for filemanagers/linux?

AAAHHHHHHHHH..........now I remember; "crusader" was the name. Search for
that!

Best regards,
Verner

--