Thanks Veo,

I can now get the mount point mounted vi /workstation/drives and I can see
the cdrom Dir inside the share but that is nothing in it. Now if I switch
to the workstations console and CD into /tmp/drives/cdrom the workstation
mounts the drive and I can see the content and now it's accessible from
the ltsp side of things.

It's like the local cdrom is not being mounted and needs to be stimulated.

Any ideas?

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |