Onsdag 22 juni 2005 21:07 skrev Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu:

Dear Sir,

- what you describe is what I've been struggling to do over the last couple of
days. Indeed, I can boot up any machine using the iso-CD from the PXES
project. And then select NX as the option - and on we go. No sweat.

- but this requires the client to boot using a CD-ROM and it requires some
interaction from the user. No good.

- so what you describe in your 4th paragraph is the way to go!

HOW-TO use the pxesconfig to make me an image ?
HOW-TO put what where? What goes into /tftpboot/where...
WHAT to put into the pxe-boot.config file?

A short, precise "this is how I did it" is VERY much appreciated!

I also looked at the WIKI link given earlier in this thread. This also seems
like a fine possiblity, I must try it out too.

Best regards,
Verner

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards