each time I start my terminal it stop at tftp with the following
message:
tftp open timeout

On the server /var/log/message say:

in.tftpd[8928]: tftp: client does not accept options

my /etc/xinetd.d/tftp file is like this

service tftp
{
        wait            = yes
        port            = 69
        socket_type     = dgram
        protocol        = udp
        user            = root
        server          = /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
        server_args     = -v -v -v -v -s /tftpboot
        per_source              = 11
        cps                     = 100 2
        flags                   = IPv4
        disable         = no
}

my dhcpd.conf is :
option domain-name           "phyto.qc.ca";
host salon {
        hardware ethernet       00:11:2F:4D:25:DE;
        fixed-address           192.168.1.21;
        filename                "/lts/2.6.9-ltsp-3/pxelinux.0";
}

everything was working fine before a HD crash that force me to reinstall
the server. I run FC3 with all update. the terminal boot via pxe

any hint will help...

--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta