On Wed, July 27, 2005 8:47 am, Jim McQuillan said:
> Dash,
>
> For a USB printer, you should be specifying:
>
>    PRINTER_0_TYPE = U
>
> If you do that, you won't need to specify the 'printer' module.

I tried this but it didn't work.  Does this require a newer LTSP than 4.1?
I did, however, use the configuration that the other user indicated below
and it works fine for me.

However, "Raw Queue" is probably not the right choice for printer type.
The appropriate HP DJ driver should be chosen.

-Michael George
 Ideal Solution, LLC