Jim,

I do have /tftpboot/lts/pxe/pxelinux.cfg. Also, the kernel image
vmlinuz.ltsp and initrd are in the same folder as pxelinux.0. Here is
the contents of default:
label linux
   kernel vmlinuz.ltsp
   append root=/dev/ram0 rw init=/linuxrc
initrd=initrd.lts

##### use these for the linux progress patch:
# kernel vmlinuz.lpp
#append root=/dev/ram0 rw init=/linuxrc initrd=initrd.ldd vga=0x301
#console=/dev/tty2

The output of ls -lR /tftpboot is rather long, so I attached it to this email.

Thanks again,
Ben Murphy