David,

Well, you should be able to boot the 2.6.9-ltsp-3 kernel, and it should
prove whether is supports your machine or not.

But, the 2.6.9 kernel is still considered experimental for LTSP.  I'd go
with the 2.4.26-ltsp-3 kernel.

Thenk, whichever kernel you use, you'll need to make sure you also
install the kernel modules into the /opt/ltsp/i386/lib/modules
directory.

I think ultimately, you should upgrade to ltsp-4.1.1.  You can even
install it to a seperate directory, so that you don't disrupt your
current install.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]