I am having a strange problem with a clients' keyboards.  We have them
running normal PS/2 keyboards on standard terminals.

They boot up right into rdesktop (running on the server, not locally) and
they log into their Windows 2003 Terminal Server.  They keyboard proper
works fine, but everything to the right is unresponsive.

I have googled and searched archives, but all the solutions I found dealt
with rdesktop running as a local app or non-US keyboard layouts.

I'm running a standard LTSP 4.1-r1 install in Gentoo and I've tried
rdesktop 1.4.1 and 1.3.1.  My keyboard settings are the default:
        XkbSymbols         = "us(pc101)"
        XkbModel           = "pc101"
        XkbLayout          = "us"
which works fine in our office with Dell Optiplex terminals and rdesktop
1.3.1 to the same server.

The customer is getting quite annoyed and I'm not sure what else to try...
 any suggestions are welcome!

-Michael George
 Ideal Solution, LLC