On 14/08/2005 at 23:33 Fajar Priyanto wrote:
>Hi,
>I've been dealing with this local device setup for a couple of days now
>without success :(
>Workstation boots ok. But, cannot access local floppy/cdrom.
>
>My configurations are:
>LTSP 4.1.1 with kernel 2.4.26-ltsp-3
>FC4
>
>I use gdm, and I've put the LDA-setup.sh and LDA-shutdown.sh script
>in /usr/local/bin, chmoded thenm 755, and put the line
>is /etc/X11/gdm/PostLogin/Default, and /etc/X11/gdm/PostSession/Default

Ah, I remember now... I experienced similar problem here with FC3; and have
been meddling with it for weeks.
Finally out of frustration, I set it (LDA scripts) up for kdm, and launched
Konqueror.

Lho and behold, it works.

I'm still not able to get localmedia access to work on gdm/Nautilus, but I'm
already happy that I can use it with kdm/Konqueror.
Seeing that you're using Fedora as well, it may be a good idea to give this a
try.

Thanks,
Harry