On 15/08/2005 at 10:57 Fajar Priyanto wrote:
>So, ok. I have more stupid questions to ask:
>1. Is the /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/rc.localdev script automatically run, or I
>must specify it somewhere, maybe in the lts.conf by using RCFILE_XX ?

It's supposed to be automatically run.

>2. In the wiki, there is another script called LDA-setup.gadi.sh, what is
>it for? Where should I put it in?

Personally I don't need to use it in various LTSP installations that I did.
YMMV.

>3. In which log files can I look for clues? In the server's
>/var/log/messages
>I can only see message about smb failed to mount /misc. In the workstation
>the only available log is about Xorg.

I was having this problem too, so I tried various things; eg: trying to mount
the share manually, trying to find how LDA works, and so on.
I must admit that I still don't really understand its details though :-)  it
was pretty much sheer luck that I managed to get it to work on FC3.

Thanks,
Harry