I also run dosemu and had the same message in the past. Simply
uncommenting the line that you did does not install the font. Make
sure the vga font is installed.

Look here (or where you have ltsp installed):
/opt/ltsp4.1.1/i386/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/

If it is not, you'll have find out how to install a font -- I can't remember.

bob