On 8/26/05, kemas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi,
>
> $_hogtreshold doesn't seem do much different, because default setting
> already set to 0 (nicest).
> i suppose  dosemu should be run as local apps, but anyone had tried this?

Jumping in...
I am happily running LTSP network with 15 stations served off a single
cpu P-iv + 80gbSATAx2 software RAID1 + 1G RAM. All users run xdosemu
for a clipper based application but have not seen any problems with
load. More or less stock configuration except printer setup to work
with cups.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux