I am using slackware 10.1 with dropline-gnome

if I use gdm I have issues with terminals restarting
every 15 seconds (ping ws150 failed whacking display),
so I drop gdm and use xdm, now it works as I want it
to work.

the thing is that I don't have a clue where to put the
LDA-setup.sh LDA-shutdown.sh scripts because it is not
documented in the wiki, so question  #1 is: in xdm
where do you put LDA-setup.sh and LDA-shutdown.sh.

question #2 is I have some old bios (pentium 200mhz,
286 and 386 old computers) I want to use this bios in
the network cards can I burned them with uniflash
hotswapping them, do they work? anyone with experience
on that here?, is not about the money but that even
dow I live 350km away from the texas border is really
complicated for me to get stuff from the US (buying
the chips for the cards) not practical at all. Thanx
in advance awesome project, the absolute best.