This is correct, if it has PXE, your fine. I have two that do and work
with LTSP. If it does not, you don't want it. They do not have a
normal bios and getting these things to work without PXE is no simple
task.

Avoid any models with win CE because they don't have PXE.
Instead look for these part numbers:
238618-xxx
305254-xxx
308792-xxx