Deepak,

tftpd and wu-ftp are COMPLETELY un-related. Actually tftpd and ftp are un-related.

You can't use a ftp server in place of tftp.

Look in your fedora installation cd, there should be a tftp-server package.

Also, are you sure about that version number of Fedora? 13???? Last I heard, they were working on getting version 5 released.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Deepak Manghani wrote:
I am using fedora ver 13, it does not seem to support it has wu-ftp instead.
Running ltspadmin reports no tftpd, can I use wu-ftp instead and how.

Regards

Deepak Manghani