sorry if tripple posting ...:

Hi , I'm trying to setup a x86_64 ubuntu server with pentium 133Mhz as clients
with only floppy .

I'm trying to use the intergrated packages from ubuntu , is this a good idea ?

right now I can generate x86_64 client builds but did not find a way to generate
x86 build , did I miss something ?

Should i try the original LTSP package ?

Thanks

--
Michel memeteau
sip://[EMAIL PROTECTED]