I've started testing 4.2 and so far it works great! Great job -- you
know who you are.

I've seen recent and past threads talking about logging in from more
than one terminal. I use to do this but now I kill a user's processes
when he/she logs in and out. This solved some problems I was having
but creates new ones too.

With 4.2 just rolling out, this may not be the best time to talk about
new features but... What would be involved in allowing a session to
move to a different terminal when a user logs in somewhere else?

bob