I have been waiting for the local USB stuff in 4.2, and can't wait to
try it out next week (Spring break, so I am off).  What I am wondering
about is can it work in my scenieo, or does it depend on
Konqueror/Nautilus?  Everything I see seems to reference those two, but
my users use IceWM and Rox-filer.

Kevin