On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 01:57:34AM -0400, Krishna Murphy wrote:

> Greetings-
>
> I'm attempting to use the LTSPFS (built-in, they say, to ltsp4.2)

"they say"? What, you doubt us? :)

> from the
> discussion at: http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LtspFS

You're looking at the LTSPFS technical spec.  What you want is:

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LTSP-42-LocalDev

for installation instructions.

> I'm running a later kernel than required (on both terminal and server, so
> I should have the FUSE package for sure) and I think I should be in the
> clear, just put in the line "LOCAL_STORAGE   = Y" in lts.conf and go.
>
> Does that sound right?

Not quite.  You need some local bits available at the above link.

> Because of phrasing,

I prefer iambic pentameter, but free verse is fine.

> Anybody have a clue?

Nope. :)

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | "Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us
Systems Department |  To a glimpse of how green it was on the other side..."