Hi Leonid,

My LTSP4.2 works fine against FC5 - just try to include this
into /etc/build_x4_cfg:
Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier  "Keyboard0"
       Driver      "keyboard"
       Option      "XkbRules"  "${XKBRULES:-"xorg"}"
       Option      "XkbModel"  "${XKBMODEL:-"pc105"}"
       Option      "XkbLayout" "${XKBLAYOUT:-"us"}"
EndSection

Try,
Ondrej